Tony Boyle's Comments

Comment Wall (20 comments)

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

At 6:23am on February 19, 2010, Mike Murphy said…
No Mike Murphy From Houston ,Triton Diving
At 6:15pm on October 17, 2009, Shannon Trahan said…
Well I'm happy for you & the wife. Call when your back in bayou country.
At 7:19pm on October 16, 2009, Shannon Trahan said…
I heard you wasn't in the water anymore because you couldn't fit in a wetsuit!!! How's the little one? Bet your the bigest mush when it come to him. Just told the story of your dog eating your ass.
At 5:46pm on October 16, 2009, Shannon Trahan said…
What's up cool? You working or are you a Mr. Mom now?
At 4:45am on August 20, 2009, P.Free said…
Paul Freeman, but I am known to P freely.
At 8:22am on August 7, 2009, Doug Newts said…
Congratulations, Tony, on your new addition to the family! I am happy for you. Doug
At 7:55pm on June 3, 2009, Brent Saranie said…
hey man. I just got homel 2 days ago. i hope to only do international work from now on. it is great. there is not drama!
At 9:09am on May 21, 2009, Brian said…
Tony-
Whats up man? OK,OK you got me on this thing...
You know I hate these f-ing sites but Cheers man.
Congrats on the new addition to the family I hope all goes well.
BH
At 6:40pm on May 9, 2009, Roger Cook said…
Will do T. won't be for awhile, am out in the guff right now and our internet access is restricted to a couple comp. in the clerks office. How ya been bro?-Rog
At 12:49pm on April 28, 2009, Bryan SUlly said…
I will get some pics up when I get home in May. Still diving for Global Diving and Salvage.
At 9:15am on April 27, 2009, Clint Curtiss said…
Supervising some small inland projects for a small h*** in the wall company. Its not bad nice equipment, safe. Starting to get really restless though. Not keeping as busy as I would like to.
At 6:40pm on April 26, 2009, Clint Curtiss said…
Too many people kept commenting on it. Asking if I'd sell, where to get one, and so on. It was overwhelming my email in-box. I just keep it hidden, now its one of my secret weapons. Actually have done a fair amount of work with it.
At 3:26pm on April 17, 2009, Joshua B. Wilburn said…
HELL NO!!! I'M AT SEAQUEST. JUST GOT IN LAST NIGHT FROM A 48" FLARE PILE REMOVEL. I DOUBT I'LL EVER GO BACK TO ORION. WHERE YOU AT?
At 10:44am on April 17, 2009, Joshua B. Wilburn said…
WHY YES IT IS! SOME MIGHT CALL IT A BADGE OF HONOR, LOL!!!
At 3:44pm on April 11, 2009, Tony Boyle said…
I have been working union and offshore just where ever the work is, got married to a vegas show girl , son on the way and have two daughters. Thats about it man, busy busy busy. What company are you working for? I was looking into taking a bridge inspection course, The market is wide open onn the west coast for it.
At 6:15am on April 10, 2009, John S. Dubiel Jr. said…
I guess they were hot for New Iberia. After Global, I worked for Stolt (it was AOD when I started) then I came home to Md. I am the Dive Supervisor and bridge inspector for an engineering firm. What have you been up to?
At 3:19pm on April 9, 2009, John S. Dubiel Jr. said…
Hey man, last time I saw you, you were hooked up with an ugly woman. LOL How've you been?
At 3:29am on April 4, 2009, Jake Kelley said…
Hey man, last time I saw you Big Mike and I stopped and helped you change a tire on I 10
At 11:43am on April 2, 2009, Aaron Everett said…
Hey there Tony, okay....you got me on here!
At 11:09am on March 25, 2009, Troy L. Gerken said…
Hey it is all good. I am working for Cal dive at this time what about you? Still live in Vegas? I plan to be out there for some golf in August. I hope all has been well for you.

Just got back from Nassau the Bahamas. Yesterday. Was nice. Ok then later man. Nice to hear from you.

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service