Zac frame's Comments

Comment Wall (20 comments)

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

At 9:21pm on August 17, 2010, tony karlsson said…
zac bro yeah!you got any?
At 3:37am on August 12, 2010, tony karlsson said…
zac
whats up! you left me a message asked if i where busy?u got any ting going?
bsafe
At 4:15pm on July 30, 2010, Youssef said…
Hi,
i wave been wroking in Marocco, but now i'm living spain without work.
And you, what are you doing?
At 12:51am on July 29, 2010, tony karlsson said…
hey bro
at the moment no
bsafe
At 5:56am on May 19, 2010, Toby Dodd said…
that's my old boat in the latest pics you put up, the american star.
At 3:15pm on March 4, 2010, Andrej Gajic said…
Nice yo meet you buddy..... best wishes and regards from Laktasi, Bosnia and Herzegovina ! <")))>(
At 9:52am on February 18, 2010, Chelsa Cytherea said…
I'll keep a look up. :)
At 11:23pm on February 16, 2010, Jessica Jean said…
So how many women do see out there diving with you?
At 6:06pm on February 15, 2010, Jessica Jean said…
It's good....although it doesn't really hang
At 5:07pm on February 8, 2010, Drew Beale said…
Thanks for the heads up man. Good looking out... I guess it's def a good thing to have a girl that also makes money lol I have heard that there will be more work in the summer........... hopefully!!! lol
At 7:42pm on January 21, 2010, Carolyn Sisto said…
aww Honey I know your cold up there but I will be sure to warm you up when you get home....kisses
At 1:31pm on January 13, 2010, Rob Murphy said…
hey bro call me its rob got work on the east coast and over seas!!!! Will have to relocate in the future........?
At 7:40pm on November 24, 2009, Dive Diva said…
While I can understand and admire your concern for your friend. I left the video up not to embarass anyone but because it is a good teaching video on safety - it doesn't name names, and no one died. It was a simple mistake (and we've all made them) and I'm betting that you friend is a much safer and better diver for that one little mishap. I always tell the kiddies that the only difference between them and me is that I survived my mistakes and lived to talk about them. Lol
At 7:52pm on November 12, 2009, JMayo said…
who you work for in the Gulf? I just started working out here in August.
At 9:19am on October 17, 2009, Bill Gardner said…
Hi Zack, I've just retired a short time ago- Worked over 30 years internationally & domestic. Sat - Oilfield, construction, salvage , demolition, & whatever grabbed my curiosity-roughneck/ derrickman, cat operator, crane operator, commercial Alaska black-cod fisherman, sailor, photographer, etc. cheers, bill
At 6:29am on October 11, 2009, Jeremy Fry said…
Not to bad. I work up and down the mid-atlantic region. How 's the gulf ? I heard hit or miss.
At 5:53am on September 21, 2009, Tony Salango said…
so how long does it take to become a diver once you are a tender? i was going to get some topside welding under my bely before i went to a diving school. do you think that will help? how long was you a tender and where at?
At 9:54am on September 20, 2009, Craig Wulf said…
ok im on one
At 1:13am on September 13, 2009, Carolyn Sisto said…
hey my love i miss you so badly when ur gone.... i cry myself to sleep everynight. you need to hurry home. love you baby
At 8:10am on August 18, 2009, Kyle Schneider said…
Good bro and urself see u had a baby thats sweet. But ya the duck tape u dont remember... look at my pics thats u haha I taped u up and drew a french mustache on u cuase we were on the jon piere or some s*** I forget..

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service