filtraciones

Rating:
  • Currently 5/5 stars.

Views: 505

Comment

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

Comment by John Carl Roat on July 7, 2010 at 7:57am
Robert

I like the pic as it shows the truth of what we do. Thankfully I have only been that oil covered a few times. A couple of which where in Sat so I had to get naked outside the bell and clean myself off before getting in the Bell. That was a trick.
Comment by roberts castillo on July 6, 2010 at 6:21pm
HOLA, D LAYDA
REPAIRS ARE MADE DAILY, BECAUSE THERE ARE AROUND 11 000 miles of pipe. The lake water is 28 degrees Celsius and does not use neoprene, Oil hath taken away with degreaser. AH and use a decompression tables SPECIAL, THE VISIVILIDAD goes from 0 to 2 FEET AND THE BOTTOM OF THE LAKE CAN GET UP TO 15 FEET OF MUD, THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT. SALUDOS
Comment by D Layda on July 6, 2010 at 12:46pm
Hola Roberts,

Su english esta bueno, es no problema. ( si, estamos espanol es... frigatho...no habla e enscrithes...)

I hope my spanish makes you feel better about your english. ha ha.

Leaks are made daily? It sounds like you all have a lot of practice diving in oily water, every day. Did you guys come up with any simple tips or tricks for dealing with the oil all over the divers and hats and everything else?

Be safe!
Comment by roberts castillo on July 6, 2010 at 11:42am
hola jhon is not the time chamber. This is one of the repair works of oil leaks, which are made daily in Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela, greetings and excuse my English translation
Comment by John Carl Roat on July 5, 2010 at 8:20am
Hope there was no chamber time.

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service