Humm 3 for 1 !

Rating:
  • Currently 0/5 stars.

Views: 441

Comment

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

Comment by Karine on September 10, 2010 at 4:25pm
Don't be worry. I don't know your fitness but I'm not affraid to tell you that I do the job as well as anybody else! As I told you earlier you have the same approach on me that those guys I first worked with. No worries I'm in very good shape!
Comment by Karine on September 8, 2010 at 2:32pm
Everything is too large for me in diving... But at least I have all my well fit wetsuit, drysuit and hotwater suit!
I do welding, cutting, water blasting, drilling and all that stuff! Here in Canada I'm DCBC unrestricted surface supplied service diver, which means diving to maximum 50 meters using surface supplied equipment and a breathing mixture of air.
What are the qualification requirement for a diver in Turkey?
Comment by Karine on September 7, 2010 at 2:47pm
I gess you wanted to say female ;) In Quebec, Canada we are now 8 SheDiver out of about 100 commercial divers! In a company I work often with we are two female on the four diver team! Nice hein! It work's. At first guys who never worked with us are a bit reluctant but it doesn't take very long for us to make our proofs and for them to trust us!
If ever you want to experiment it in Turkey make me know! We are pretty much down in winter, from december to april...

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service