Information

SAT Divers

For all you SAT divers...

Members: 116
Latest Activity: Jan 27, 2017

All you SAT Divers

Join the group to keep in touch with other SAT divers, share information and be the first to know about any new SAT jobs!

Discussion Forum

west Coast Work

Started by willy Wilson May 25, 2010.

In the bell bag 6 Replies

Started by ALAN. Last reply by zac frame Dec 1, 2009.

Laptop? 4 Replies

Started by Jayson Welthagen. Last reply by Diver14u2008 Aug 11, 2009.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of SAT Divers to add comments!

Comment by Retch on February 23, 2009 at 10:19am
Also I meant by seabed conditions, that the different systems in user in different parts of the world would have different currents, visibility, etc, as not everyone has worked everywhere(altho' some would have you beleive they have!)lol.
Comment by Retch on February 23, 2009 at 10:17am
What I meant by "quirks" are some systems have had modifications to them and not all systems are exactly the same. Crews are usually swapped out whilst the system stays on the job, or in the same area of the same oilfield. It's usually planned so that certain jobs are done within the same depth range wherever possible, so there is no appreciable storage depth variation.
Comment by Eric Pilote on February 23, 2009 at 9:51am
Hi everyone.
I just did my sat course before christmass time and I'm looking for a sat diving oportunity. fully certified for offshore deployment
Let me know if you have some contact or need info
Comment by Scotty on February 21, 2009 at 8:42am
Anyone ever work for Hydrodive from Nigeria .What are they like good / bad . Rates .Anything????
Comment by Adam Broetje on February 18, 2009 at 12:46am
Retch - Great ideas. What do you mean by "quirks" of certain systems? Pardon my amateur knowledge, but wouldn't seabed conditions depend on where a system is deployed? Do some SAT systems remain in place and simply swap crews? I'm just trying to get an idea of how I will accomplish this for the website, how I'll show the regions where SAT's are deployed and how to show the "quirks" of each. Are the quirks based on the actual system or where it's deployed...or both?
Comment by Retch on February 12, 2009 at 2:44pm
Be a good resource, then guys can discuss any features of systems they may think need addressing, also seabed conditions, currents, little "quirks" that some systems have, etc, etc. Good idea!
Comment by Retch on February 8, 2009 at 7:21am
Am off at moment, last job in Saudi, now waiting for visa to start for oil company on salary. Fed up with lack of job and financial security after nearly fifteen years of freelancing both as air diver, then sat diver.
Comment by Mike Wolfe on February 6, 2009 at 1:52pm
cDiver.net wrote: "If we kept a record of where all SAT systems were deployed and by what companies, is this something u guys would be interested in seeing?"
That would be an INVALUABLE RESOURCE from a safety aspect. It really should be a task undertaken by IMCA and/or the ADCI, that is, if they actually were concerned with diver safety, and not just their member companies bottom line...
Comment by Adam Broetje on February 6, 2009 at 12:37pm
If we kept a record of where all SAT systems were deployed and by what companies, is this something u guys would be interested in seeing?
Comment by Lachie Osborne on January 31, 2009 at 7:05pm
HI Wayne,

i like this diving site thing you found,

The pick is of me with new wife in vietnam,

Pretty quiet on the western front but still get quite a few sats in,,

untill now that is.

Lachie

Members (116)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service