Information

Diamond Divers

For all the current and X diamond divers from the Southern African West Coast and rivers in Africa. We are/were a unique group of divers. Lets stay in touch. Also see the group Diamond Divers on Facebook

Location: South African West Coast & African rivers (Angola, DRC, Liberia, SL etc)
Members: 28
Latest Activity: Dec 29, 2015

Discussion Forum

coded welders

Started by Ahmed Qatawneh Feb 8, 2013.

coded welders

Started by Ahmed Qatawneh Feb 8, 2013.

Need some help!!!! 1 Reply

Started by Tomer Kochan. Last reply by Tino De Lange Mar 7, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Diamond Divers to add comments!

Comment by Riaan Landsberg on July 2, 2014 at 7:34am

A-we ma se kinders.

The best days of my youth. lived and worked on the west coast, in Port Jolly and A-bay. Had the privilege to work with Chris Deacon, my first diving boss (Old school diver). Met lots of the old greats like, Naakie (Ignasius Venter), Daantjie Dagga, Jeff Lorentz, Zulu, Bruce, Soutie, Kassie and my mate Halfie.

If drugs is your favourite pass-time, you will walk away with nothing. If you know where to go , you can get some of the best stuff.

If you want to learn about long hours under water in bad conditions, this is the place to go.

And remember - Jesus loves Port Nolloth

Comment by ricardomicael on February 19, 2012 at 3:44am

hello everybody.

im  PORTUGUESE COMMERCIAL DIVER AND IM TRYING TO GO TO DIAMOND DIVING. ANYONE CAN GIVE ME A HELP?

Comment by Jason Tonkin on May 17, 2011 at 6:56pm
Hi guys im wanting to get into diamond diving do u know of any companies who are looking for class 2 divers ?
Comment by Sebastian on December 24, 2009 at 1:07pm
The West Coast diamond diving is making it again, 1700 carats, that is sometime nice to have.
Comment by Ryno on November 25, 2009 at 1:41pm
Believe me. Those arent just stories. Some of those divers, hit the dope or what ever they can get very hard. Hondeklipbaai is a nice place to work though. The okes there get some nice stones at groen rivier mouth.
Comment by Mark Brinkhurst on November 22, 2009 at 11:41pm
Thanks man!!Yeh!! I learnt alot of lessons on that first trip that i will take with me.... like take suncream.... my lips feel and look like crispy bacon. Was working bout 60km off Lamberts Bay with a company called Gemstone Diamonds. HAHA yeh heard sum war stories bout tha DWELEMS up in Alexbay, luckily for me im allergic ;)
Comment by Sebastian on November 22, 2009 at 10:02pm
Mark, welcome to the Diamond world, it is hard, but a lot of fun. Who are you working for and on what part of the coast, Alexbay or what. If you are focus, you will be okay, stay away from the DRUGS buddy. any way take care and safe diving.
Comment by Mark Brinkhurst on November 21, 2009 at 10:55pm
Hey!! Jus got back from doing my first 6 day Diamond Dive on tha West Coast!!! Maaaan that is some tough work!! The West Coast will make a man outta ya!!
Comment by Sebastian on November 18, 2009 at 3:40am
i heard that a 17 carat stone got R3 mil on the market for the boys in Alexbay. Well done divers.
Comment by Sebastian on October 6, 2009 at 12:15pm
I believe the summer for the West Coast had officialy startet and it started well for some of the contructers. Big one and lots of them. Sorry for the boys whoses luck was not in, next time.

Members (27)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service