Air Divers searching for work

International

Members: 123
Latest Activity: Dec 28, 2017

Discussion Forum

coded welders

Started by Ahmed Qatawneh Feb 8, 2013.

calling and sending CV to the companies! 3 Replies

Started by Svetozar Nikolov. Last reply by Jerry Babin May 9, 2010.

profissional air diver 2 Replies

Started by hussein diver. Last reply by hussein diver Nov 8, 2009.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Air Divers searching for work to add comments!

Comment by Luis Alberto Lin Salinas on February 3, 2010 at 12:37pm
Hola buenas tardes, mi nombre es Luis A. Lin Salinas, buceo recreativamente desde 1995 y recién me certifiqué (noviembre 2009) como TBI (buzo industrial - comercial) con el Cap. Manuel Campomanes (Puebla).
Escribo con el motivo de ponerme a sus órdenes, tengo la preparación, ganas de trabajar y seguir aprendiendo.
No tengo ningún problema por horario o cambio de residencia.
Le agradeceré si tiene alguna información de algún contacto que le pueda interesar, en espera de su respuesta me pongo a sus órdenes.
email luislin1@yahoo.com
Comment by Gogo Robert on January 11, 2010 at 1:25pm
The right time to meet with new members in the industry and move forward.remember your old friends in the industry as you go forward always.
Comment by James Sizemore on January 8, 2010 at 4:34pm
Where does an older former diver, FIT Jensen Beach '82 go to work in the offshore industry? Worked for S&H Diving, IOD/CalDive back in the early '80s, left when rigs were being pushed up on the beach. Worked for Avondale Shipyards in Bayou Black to hone my welding waiting for the industry to pick up, didn't unitl '89! Did not to wait that long. Then, I lost a buddy, Scott Wiker at a Nuke Plant in FL in '86 in the worst commerical diving accident ever. Lost several other buddies to dumb accidents and many others were overcome by back and bone issues. Where are the FIT grads?
Comment by A.. Parnell on January 7, 2010 at 9:35am
Sign Me up.
Comment by abidin durmus on January 5, 2010 at 12:57am
H.S.E. PART1.3.4.air diver lookıng job ın nederland
Comment by Svetozar Nikolov on December 31, 2009 at 12:54am
Happy New Year to all of the hard working or hard searching mates all over the world.....wish you all he best for the new year and let's hope for a better and safe one.
drink a lot and dive safe :)
Comment by abdul azeez on December 31, 2009 at 12:12am
Happy New year my dear friends...wish you a very deep dive to the sea of success and let God Almighty give you all the fortune like the endless corals of the vast blues...
Comment by BURR Franck on December 1, 2009 at 9:35am
Comercial diver IMCA part 1 HSE diver medic technician looking for job
Comment by daniel baker on November 23, 2009 at 8:15am
i have just got my certs at pda scotland really enjoyed it great staff, now doing my pan euro offshore survival, will work anywhere just want a start any ideas
Comment by Svetozar Nikolov on November 17, 2009 at 6:43am
hopefully very soon...but I doubt it!

Members (123)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service