Air Divers searching for work

International

Members: 123
Latest Activity: Dec 28, 2017

Discussion Forum

coded welders

Started by Ahmed Qatawneh Feb 8, 2013.

calling and sending CV to the companies! 3 Replies

Started by Svetozar Nikolov. Last reply by Jerry Babin May 9, 2010.

profissional air diver 2 Replies

Started by hussein diver. Last reply by hussein diver Nov 8, 2009.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Air Divers searching for work to add comments!

Comment by jagbir on August 7, 2009 at 2:54am
under going 3.2U course.finishing on 13th.
Comment by Scott Mc Diarmid on August 5, 2009 at 10:30am
Hello to all
I am a HSE Surface Supplied (with top up) and have my offshore survival certs but like most divers struggling for work, anybody with any openings or advice would be most appreciated.......
Comment by abdul azeez on July 8, 2009 at 11:48pm
Hai friends I am azeez From India , I am a DMT AIR DIVER,anybody knows any new opening???????????????
Comment by Lionel Rowberry on July 8, 2009 at 5:38am
Hey to all
does anyone know of companies who take on imca asst air diving supervisors,i need to finish my hours,i am not sure if imca will give us an extention as there is no work this year so far
Comment by Adenan bakar on July 2, 2009 at 1:01am
Down turn for oil n gas ,poor diver know ,out off job for 8 month ,things will catching up ,,,
Comment by Cornay de Villers on July 1, 2009 at 11:23am
Hi Guys, I have been diving in Qatar the wh*** of last year untill February this year and all of a sudden things went quiet. I could just manage to pay off some stuff, but now it is building up again....(I guess thats not new, at least not to me), but really where is the work? Does someone know where the work is at?
Comment by Erik Golub on July 1, 2009 at 10:00am
I'm not even in school yet. In November I will start my course in a Norwegian school. Have been studying the situation for a while now and hope that it will not last for long. My course will be finished in March 2010. As a new diver I really pray to god I will be able to find some work. Maybe even in Norway. But that's another cup of tea.
Comment by Svetozar Nikolov on July 1, 2009 at 8:34am
I have been working for the last 8 years...but the problem is that if you want to work in the US you need a green card. If your goal is not the US then you have a chance.The problem is that most job openings are in the US....at least for now... are you working outside Croatia?
Comment by Erik Golub on June 30, 2009 at 1:40pm
Svetozar can you tell me how long you have been working as a commercial diver? I'm asking this because I heard that in most cases it is difficult to find work if you are still an inexperienced diver. The experienced ones almost always find work somewhere. And another thing. Why is it difficult to apply for work in the states for example if you have an internationally recognized certificate and you are fluent in English. I'm from Croatia and I heard the same stories for sat divers since I've been told that it will be almost impossible to find work as a sat diver unless you are American or from the UK or from OZ.
Comment by Svetozar Nikolov on June 30, 2009 at 10:43am
in the adds I can only see some work in the US but most of us...that is the non US divers... can only dream of going to the USA to get some work....so we can only wait for the thinks to pick up soon and hope for the best

Members (123)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service