Air Divers searching for work

International

Members: 123
Latest Activity: Dec 28, 2017

Discussion Forum

coded welders

Started by Ahmed Qatawneh Feb 8, 2013.

calling and sending CV to the companies! 3 Replies

Started by Svetozar Nikolov. Last reply by Jerry Babin May 9, 2010.

profissional air diver 2 Replies

Started by hussein diver. Last reply by hussein diver Nov 8, 2009.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Air Divers searching for work to add comments!

Comment by purushothama on August 1, 2010 at 12:49am
hi
WHISH YOU HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY
Comment by Jerry Babin on June 20, 2010 at 4:49am
Any one have any contacts in the UK looking for divers?
Comment by abdul azeez on June 13, 2010 at 3:09am
;;;;;;;;;;Hi Friends, Punctualty is the virtue of the bored ( But if you got a job interview,be on time );;;;;;;;;
Comment by purushothama on May 25, 2010 at 4:13am
hi
friends
i m uttam here(air diver)
happy to joining air diver's team
Comment by A.. Parnell on April 13, 2010 at 2:49pm
Hey Scott thanks for your reply. Well connected that may be one way to see it however Scott I like you started somewhere and it surely wasnt easy and they still get their daily pound of flesh when I show up. Only this morning one of my connected co-workers got in touch with me via this website. We use to dive cleaning the hulls of yachts in California in the 70's he like me is one of the very few that are still out here in some area of diving. Oh yea I first went to school in 1968 then got drafted to Vietnam and survived and on to again pursue my passion of diving. But Hey I like you are just another guy who shows up and wants to work. On the Ace thing well I as a young guy got tired of being called Jim and my fathers nick name was Ace and so thats what you are really listening to. After 40 years I kinda question the "Ace" but its just a name and I get over it too.
Here is a tip Scott if you want to get and be connected just keep working on being a diver and do the best you can and before long you will be the old man and many will see it. So I dont know about Monkey nuts but if you want a break just keep showing up and do your best you will make your way. One of my boyhood dive heros the late E.R. Cross had a plac on his wall that said "A true professional has the enthusian of a amature" Interesting. Ok I have to scoot If you ever need a overview and I can help you please feel free to drop a line. Aloha, Ace Parnell
Comment by Scott Mc Diarmid on April 13, 2010 at 2:28pm
Well ACE maybe we are not well connected as you, but some people are just looking for a break into the industry, there is not much going about over here and people that can,t get a break after investing the best part of £8000 into a dive academy just want a job and experience, at the beginning you probably ate a few monkey nuts to get a break! or is that why you are called ACE!!!!
Comment by A.. Parnell on April 5, 2010 at 9:35am
What the heck is this I will work for almost nothing attitude-when you act like a dummie you get paid like one. Only monkeys work for peanuts. Jez have some respect for yourself and your skills.
Comment by Micah Bishop on March 1, 2010 at 12:46pm
Anybody know of any jobs in Washington? Prefferably offshore but I'll take anything and go ANYWHERE, at this point. Graduated DIT about 4 months ago.
Comment by Rob Brown on February 10, 2010 at 10:41am
Yes I think we all have difficulty in finding work due to companies passing out divers leaving less and less work. I too have been looking since before xmas, not much luck just now.
I'm a Diver Technician/Medic Mechanical Engineer. Let's keep our fingers crossed :D
Comment by Stephen Booker on February 5, 2010 at 3:29pm
Hey guys
New to this site and as you can guess loking for work. Any help advice and pointers in the right direction would be most welcome.
Thanks guys

Members (123)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service