Forum Discussions (1,491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for old class mates

Anyone know John Lopez or Tom O'Shea that went to the College of Oceaneering in 2003-2004.

Started by Ken Martin

0 Mar 12, 2009

not even ADC certified...yet..

I am 39 years old..healthy male..and I decided on becoming a commercial diver in early 2007..sure,I enjoy the water and at the time was not…

Started by Juan Carlos Morales

7 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by A.. Parnell

WITH ANY MONOPOLY .....

...You Contact the United States Department of Justice Antitrust Division The Official homepage of the Antitrust Division See URL: http:/…

Started by Joseph

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Joseph

Top Reasons to become a diver!

We want to create a top 10 list, based on your answers! So tell us, why become a commercial diver? Don't tell us why not to, I am making an…

Started by Nathan Joseph

99 May 30, 2018
Reply by Jack

skipper

hey people. im doing my category b skippers end of march. if any of u know of skippers jobs within dive companies, pls let me know. i want…

Started by Damian Maclachlan

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by George Patterson

miller 200 serial # 232

looking for a regulator for my miller 200 if you have on and wand to sell it e-mail @ worryfreediving@gmail.com

Started by matt

0 Mar 6, 2009

Crawfish Boil Thank You

Thank You to everybody who attended and helped to make the 7th Annual Divers Welcome Crawfish Boil another success. We had a great turnout…

Started by Dave

2 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Nathan Joseph

New Inventions / New Tools

We're looking for anything new in the industry. Just got a cool new tool? Found a new use for an old tool? Tell everyone here and be sure t…

Started by Adam Broetje

1 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by dvndeep17

7th Annual Divers Welcome Crawfish Boil

7th Annual Divers Welcome Crawfish Boil Tuesday, March 3, 2009 4:30-8:30pm The Rusty Nail 1100 Constance New Orleans, LA (at John Churchil…

Started by Dave

0 Mar 1, 2009

S and J diving in houston texas

just wondering if they have a sat system and a 4 point boat, what kind of condition it's in and how are they to work for. thank you dive sa…

Started by trevor s heintz

11 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by John Joly

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service