Forum Discussions (1,491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to this site

Hello all, I am new to this site and new to diving. I am still in school actually. Just posting this to say hi and start networking a bit.…

Started by Clayton Holmes (Clay)

0 Apr 5, 2009

Just Joined the site

Any former Brit Military Divers out there ?

Started by paul fleming

7 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by paul fleming

New book out on amazon from J. Prior

Hi all, just a post to tell you about my new book which i have eventually finished and been talking about for around 10years! Its hopefully…

Started by John

12 May 5, 2009
Reply by John

Anybody want to sell me there booked CSWIP 3.1U course?

I am desperately trying to get my CSWIP 3.1U certification done before July. There is no available spots for before then. Is there anybody…

Started by Sean O'Neill

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Sean O'Neill

What to take when going offshore.

Hello all, I am going offshore for the first time. I am going off the coast of Malaysia (tropical). I am wondering what equipment I should…

Started by Seaberry

7 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Mike Wood

commercial diving east canada ?

Hi everyone! I am french, so first of all, sorry for my little english...I am not a diver myself, my husband is. He's currently diving on o…

Started by narinder

3 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by narinder

One way to get your resume out there

http://www.damnineedajob.com/ You order the t-shirt and they put your resume on the back of it. Clever. Wish I thought of that.

Started by Doug Newts

0 Mar 29, 2009

Seamec Princess

Has anyone worked/dived on this vessel in the past year? Is anyone working on her at present? What is the Sat system like, what is the food…

Started by Big Dave

1 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Retch

Fact or Fiction?? Jellyfish in hot-water hose

I'm sure almost everyone here has read the story about the jellyfish getting into the hot water machine, but where exactly did this story c…

Started by Adam Broetje

2 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Fish_food

Engineer Divers

I am a civil engineer (PE) currently between jobs and seriously considering getting my commercial dive license. I've heard conflicting stor…

Started by James Patton

3 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by James Patton

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service