Forum Discussions (1,492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UNDERWATER WELDING AND CUTING SAFETY

ANYBODY NEED THIS TAKE YOUR TIME... NOBODY IS PERFECT... ACCIDENTS HURT---SAFETY DOESN'T.

Started by Romualdo Diaz Ganancial Jr

0 Apr 11, 2009

New to the game, is there any inshore work in europe??

Hi all, Although i am a padi Divemaster and have near 4000 dives around the world i am trying for a career development loan to do the stand…

Started by Dylan Mathieson

0 Apr 9, 2009

New to this site

Hello all, I am new to this site and new to diving. I am still in school actually. Just posting this to say hi and start networking a bit.…

Started by Clayton Holmes (Clay)

0 Apr 5, 2009

One way to get your resume out there

http://www.damnineedajob.com/ You order the t-shirt and they put your resume on the back of it. Clever. Wish I thought of that.

Started by Doug Newts

0 Mar 29, 2009

Looking for work

Hello, I am currently attending the Divers Academy in NJ. I am set to graduate May 22 and would like to be working may 23. I have a 94 GPA…

Started by Clayton Holmes (Clay)

0 Mar 24, 2009

UK 'treasure' divers admit theft

From the Beeb http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/cornwall/7960410.stm UK 'treasure' divers admit theft Three British divers hav…

Started by Damion Nash

0 Mar 24, 2009

Looking for old class mates

Anyone know John Lopez or Tom O'Shea that went to the College of Oceaneering in 2003-2004.

Started by Ken Martin

0 Mar 12, 2009

miller 200 serial # 232

looking for a regulator for my miller 200 if you have on and wand to sell it e-mail @ worryfreediving@gmail.com

Started by matt

0 Mar 6, 2009

7th Annual Divers Welcome Crawfish Boil

7th Annual Divers Welcome Crawfish Boil Tuesday, March 3, 2009 4:30-8:30pm The Rusty Nail 1100 Constance New Orleans, LA (at John Churchil…

Started by Dave

0 Mar 1, 2009

new suit

well after much wetness i have much dryness thankfully with the new suit today. its great to be toasty warm again. steve h

Started by steve henshaw

0 Feb 20, 2009

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service