Forum Discussions (1,492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bathymetry Data

Another interesting part of the Marine Industry is hydrographic survey. Here is a pretty cool bathymetry animation. http://www.youtube.com

Started by JBB

0 Oct 11, 2009

work in other country

were it possible for me work in aussie water or else where a broad with my ADAS and INPP cert, event less experience.

Started by rachmat indragunawan

0 Oct 9, 2009

Anyone Want ot buy a Gorski? Starting bid is 4000$ obo

It's a good hat, was inspected in July and has all new speakers and the nck dam is fairly new. It is 2.5 years old and I am still on a job…

Started by Roy Smith

0 Oct 6, 2009

Underwater UXO work on Marthas Yard

Pics to come, but just got finished with 6 months of underwater UXO work on Martha's Vineyard. The net result was about 500 rounds, 100 of…

Started by Erik Toews

0 Oct 5, 2009

cDiver Wiki

the wiki site is coming to perfection. lots of great info, sites, manuals and programs.

Started by Toby Dodd

0 Oct 2, 2009

Differential Pressure - Pipeline Crack

The picture above is a 36” pipeline that failed in the weld while conducting davit operations. At the time of the failure the pipe was ap…

Started by Toby Dodd

0 Oct 2, 2009

overseas work

how's the work stability going outside of the US? good enough or just getting by?

Started by Toby Dodd

0 Sep 30, 2009

Getting Offshore work with an agency

G'day all, Someone emailed me this link and told me that it is for getting offshore work : http://bit.ly/Xfzec It seems to be an agency…

Started by Diver Doug

0 Sep 28, 2009

Oil prices risk rebounding above $100

"Oil prices risk rebounding far above $100 a barrel unless there is greater investment in energy exploration, the head of French oil giant…

Started by Erik Golub

0 Sep 22, 2009

Great site!

Congrats to the founders for putting together a useable site. The diving community has needed something like this for a while. Kudos! I h…

Started by Chris L

0 Sep 19, 2009

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service