i have been doing some research on which diving helmet will be the best one to buy...for my own personal use..........if u guys got any views or opinions u can let me know????

this one is the one i like what u think???

Views: 4472

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rewind here just a minute if you will and think of how cheap it is to use a free flow air hat like Fred Johnsons he spends what several dollars a year on a speakers and every great now then a gasket for the hat. Yea I know its old school but really where are you REALLY going with this stuff?
So before you spend a small kings ransome on a hat use your brain a little and take some time to take a look at what your really buying here and getting yourself into. Some brands require an almost constant outlay of spendy parts to keep them going. Your contractor is not usually going to be buying them-you are the guy who will be digging into your jeans and spending your more than hard earned cash for all of these parts.
One good thing to take a good look at is in what ever dive hat you finally decide on is to LOOK AT THE DIVE HATS PART LIST BLOW-UP SHEET AND SEE WHAT THEY CHARGE FOR THESE WONDERFUL PARTS. THESE PARTS ARE NOT CHEAP. When you take the time to do this you will get a more realistic look at what your in for and what its really going to cost you. Rember your new dive hat will never look any better than the day you purchase it, after that day its all down hill and you will be standing at the parts counter at your favorite dive shop saying "HOW MUCH, DAM!". I love being a diver!
Hey Darrion thought id give you an insight of a kiwi diver down under i was fortunate to be first in australasia to dive the KM37-SS my first real hard hat bit heavyer than the tupperware 37 but makes it good to counter act the up and down movements with your inhalation and exhaling plus good to keep you down pretty sturdy hat has taken quite a beating on steel and concrete piles and dive ladder in the zero vis, nice rounded corners on the side block gives it a nice new sleek look i have heard there is afew comms problems with the origonal KM staino 77 have not come across this with the 37-ss but have not welded in it as yet just a lot of burning and general tasks in my eyes i feel it is KM's best yet cant wait to see what they coe out with next!

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service