We want to create a top 10 list, based on your answers! So tell us, why become a commercial diver? Don't tell us why not to, I am making another forum for that.

Views: 3086

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Because everything looks bigger underwater, unfortunately my paycheck looks the same.....
where the f*** you get the free beer
Well... lets see... mostly kuz I got a fisher price MK 5 deep sea diver toy back in 1980... we went on many an adventure together... he in that cool ass helmet of his and me with my oceanways mask, snorkel and udt duck feet were always pullen some long hours and deep depths together in the farm pond. The work was tough and though he fell victim to delta p on more than one occasion I always managed to get him back and regardless he never complained one bit... those were the days!

Are you kidding me.
Are you trying to promote the industry to people thinking about becoming a diver. The industry is already in over supply of divers and there are not enough jobs to go around at present. Your top 10 list should be reasons not to become a diver. What would your motivation be to bringing more people into the industry as it is not helping the people already in it. More people in the industry will only mean more people desperate to pay off their over priced training ready to work for less than the last person.
wow, yeah... baggy sounds jaded up there. lol. someone needs to get narc'd and enjoy himself
im one of them , im gonna get my course now and its not even the bog one for offshore works its only for 30m , but let me tell u something.......im gonna work as a diver cause i love it man¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
...or Top 10 Reasons you can recall getting duped into diving...
We were going for something funny responses to entertain the current members of cDiver.net, I doubt there's any way we could out-do the dive schools in bringing in new divers. Doubt our entertaining article will do much (if anything) to actually draw new divers into the industry. Our plan is to follow with a top 10 list of reasons NOT to be a diver...maybe we should just start there??

We're here to support the guys who are already divers and already in the industry, we appreciate the honest feedback!

Baggyarse said:
Are you kidding me.
Are you trying to promote the industry to people thinking about becoming a diver. The industry is already in over supply of divers and there are not enough jobs to go around at present. Your top 10 list should be reasons not to become a diver. What would your motivation be to bringing more people into the industry as it is not helping the people already in it. More people in the industry will only mean more people desperate to pay off their over priced training ready to work for less than the last person.
I wonder how many autographs sir jackie did in those days>
Well Bill I don't know but I do know that I have one autograph from J.Y Cousteau that he signed on the first Earth day back in 1970, on my book "The Living Sea".
How right you are.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service