I understand why some guys are pissed about the flood in the industry but if you're any good, don't have a s*** attitude, and aren't full of self righteous buls***, what's the problem? The jobs got to get done and proparly at that.
So some $80 a day muppet might get the job but he won't get it done. Be concerned about those pationate about the job, hard working without attitude and heaps of determination.
I could spend the wh*** day in the water, i love this job and plan on being in the industry for some time to come.
1. I didn't get accepted to law school
2. I didn't get accepted to med school
3. I didn't get accepted to business school
4. I did get accepted to the Marine Corps
5. I didn't see the police man around the back of the house
6. I didn't know growing marijuana for possible medical use was illegal
7. I had no money for a lawyer
8. Public defenders must be people that failed out of dive schools
9. The wise judge found an opening at CHINO
10. Either be a diver or make liscene plates.