This section is an Open Swap Market! Put your stuff for sale here.

NEW-----------> OLD POSTINGS ARE SUBJECT TO BEING DELETED!  Also.....Please DELETE your POSTINGS if you sell your items that you posted here!!!!!!  Thanks.   Signed: the cDiver guys.

Views: 2428

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Call me Dustin if you still have this hose (400')
256-312-9503
ANYONE HAVE A 77 OR 47 FOR SALE? IF SO OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES PLEASE EMAIL ME AT STLSATDIVER@YAHOO.COM.THANKS
FOR SALE

No 3 Yokohama Dress, Unpunched, like new condition .... $1000

AQUADYNE DM6 Full Face Mask, Dual Speaker, never been used .... $1600

email me at olwick2@aol.com for more info and photos.
Looking to sell some extra equipment. 1 Amron air control system #8120, this works with both Hp and LP. Amron's price on the HP only is $5,275. I would let this go for $2,650 delivered in the lower 48's.
Attachments:
For sale one miller harness $85 delivered in the lower 48's.
Attachments:
Superlite 27 like new, shell and gelcoat is perfect inside and out. It's only been wet 5-6 times. Getting out of the business and its just taking up space now. Comes with neck dam, Kirby Morgan tool kit, 50 cu ft bailout and harness w/ whip (no first stage), one complete spare comms set (2 speakers, 1 mic, and comm post), 2 spare mics, 1 used hat liner with chin pad, 1 new hat liner, and hat bag. Works perfectly. Any questions at all please ask, thanks! On ebay right now with a few pics, 0 bids at $5270 16 hours to go!
item # 320597579628
Available One DUI Hot Water Suit BRAND NEW Never Used!

Size XLL

$1,100.00

Regards

Joseph ~ ⎷⎛⎝⎛
I would like to set up with some hard wire comms. I presently have an aga full face and running hose with rope strength member. I have a piece of otherwise useless umbilicle for our rov that i would like to use for a comm line. Does anyone want to sell a 2 diver comm box or aga mic and phones?

info@seavyors.ca
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench IW16
1 inch Drive
If Interested;

I listed this on eBay, see URL;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190472170363

Regards

Joseph ~ ⎷⎛⎝⎛
Selling one Amron Air Control System #8120, this unit sells for over $5,000 new, I will let it go for $1,895 delivered in the lower 48's.Will lower price for pickups. Can email photos to any serious buyers.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service