SGC Group is looking for commercial divers!  Yes, we're an underwater UXO company and we're expanding!

Views: 4398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

diving.sgcgroup.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Steve

tried to send resume to diving.sgcgroup.com , said that it was invalid email address?

Fill out the form on diving.sgcgroup...website.

When the form is submitted, you'll receive an email on where to send your certs.

Roger

diving.sgcgroup.com

Myself and 2 other Divers will be UXO certified the last week of March. Would you like our information?

Yes! 

I'll need you to fill out the here for diving and here for UXO.

Need you in both as multiple PM's draw from the data bases.

Submitted my information to you about an hour ago. We've actually spoken in the past about work, right around the new year. 

Look forward to hearing more from you!

Thanks- 

Steve

I filled out the form on your website and sent resume yesterday. I graduate dive school tomorrow and will have hard copy of all certs in hand. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for your time, Alex

Got it!

I would be glad to help out in any way possible, this link has all of my information, and will save cluttering your mailbox. Im available if needed.

I would be glad to help out in any way possible, this link has all of my information, and will save cluttering your mailbox. Im available if needed. http://www.linkedin.com/in/jerrygreywolfbabinstructdvr

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service