SGC Group is looking for commercial divers!  Yes, we're an underwater UXO company and we're expanding!

Views: 4398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sounds good.  where can i send my resume?

Right Here!

Fill out the questions and you'll receive an email with where to send your certs.

FYI, we're probably going to move our HQ or at least part of it to Orlando next year.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Will you consider international divers? I'm Australian. Ex military!

Cheers

Absolutely.  Geo-politically speaking, I know how busy it is over there.

We're not your typical company.  I was in Brisbane on the way to Torakina, PNG a couple of years ago.  What parts you from?

Hi Steve

I'm based in Brisbane for now, but I'm moving to Perth next month to be closer to the offshore companies down here. I worked in PNG for 6 months last year, an interesting place. Awesome at times and scary at times. I hope to hear from you guys in the future. I applied online so i should be in your data base.

Cheers

Scott B

Got your certs. Look forward to finding something down there. 

Hi steve, I'm new to the diving industry, actually I graduate on the 22nd with all my certs. I do have 5 years exp. in construction including welding and running a drill rig. Are you open to hiring new divers? Thanks, Alex

Yes, No and Maybe.

Sounds like you already have a successful track record going so it's probably yes.  Keep in mind it's not where you start.  It's where you finish.  Lot of smart guys out there to learn from as you grow into the industry. 

Fill out the questionnaire and send your certs to us to the email address you'll receive the questionnaire is completed.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Steve

Thanks Steve, 
Will do, but just to clarify, send my certs to the scg group email and you will send me the questionnaire?

diving.sgcgroup.com is the page you need for the form.  Then you can email me the certs to diver@sgcgroup.com.

Be sure to complete both as we have 2 others, 1 in FL and 1 in WA looking at resumes.

Steve

Ok thank you. I will make sure to fill out both and email the certs. I still wont have hard copys of the certs until the 22nd of this month, when I graduate. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future. Thank you for your time.

I am a commercial diver in Jacksonville, Fl...currently looking for full time employment. Where do I send resume?

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service