I would like to invite all you seasoned divers both Inland & Offshore here on cDiver.net to the Old Man Club. Please join the Group: Old School Divers. If you were a working diver before Andrew that will do. Also if your back hurts all the time, you are missing body parts, and you know what partial pressure tables are.

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So how do you know if you're eligible to join?

You might be old enough to join the Old School Divers Group if when they lit all the candles on your birthday cake, six people were overcome by the heat. :)
As founder of the geriatric diving foundation I ressent that comment!!! Just last year at the comercial diving olimpics for the old and decrepid I won the gold for who could drink a gallon of rum still stand up and run circles around the tender !! "I olnly fell down twice" Oh and came in second in the spelling bee!!!!
Yes indeed LMAO
Y'all have had way too much time on the beach. The wives/girlfriends must be
going crazy from having y'all under foot.

Geriatric Divers Group, ahuh, riiiiggghhttt. Seems I remember y'all teasing Marty about building the wheelhouse on the Ark. I take it y'all must have been working that job along side him :-) and you can keep your Vodka Mike, J.D. On the rocks Thank you very much., lol.
Goddamn. Before someone pops a vessel I better apologize once again. It's just that when the "old divers group" was mentioned I instantly imagined a diver removing his false teeth before donning his helmet.
eric do you want my shovel
Steve, Erik doesn't need your shovel he's digging that h*** nice and deep on his own.

I used to know a (not so old at the time) gentleman that wore false teeth. FYI Erik diving can be hard on your teeth. Used to keep his teeth in a cleaned butter container because it was easier to reach into with his big hands and grab them than the tiny little container that came with the teeth. Rule #1 we all learned was don't toss out that butter container!

So Eric if you ever find yourself tending for a senior diver and you notice a butter container laying around remember "Dont toss out the butter container!"
Oh and the teeth have to go in before donning the helmet, otherwise can't talk worth a darn. :)
quality
I'll make sure to watch out for that butter cup if I ever get the privilege to tend the hose for this nice, big handed, elderly gentleman.
Hey Erik if you ever get to be old school you will have something in common with this group. Some of the idea here is for those who arent old school is to just read what is said and digest it not chime in other wise the group site might say "old school and new bees but it just says Old School Group. Thanks for you and others understanding.

Found this picture of Ace's first diving job, the gear was state of the art back then.

So Ace what was it like tending for Capt. Nemo aboard the Nautilus back in the day?

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service