National Polytechnic College of Science? Is it a good place to start?

I graduate Nat Poly in a few weeks. Can anybody tell me if that was a wise decision or if anyones heard of it?

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah we get a few cards. I guess in a few weeks I will be receiving the following.
• DMT
• Forklift Certified
• Crane Safety
• CPR Healthcare Provider
• EMT Certified
• Advanced Hyperbaric Medicine
• Commercial Diving of Advanced Dive Medicine
• 100 Hours of Multi-Place Chamber Operations
• ADCI and ADCE Certified
I know I'm going to need a TWIC card however is this all I need to get my foot in the door at a dive company. Is there anything else REQUIRED to start my career as a tender or diver medic down in the Gulf? I guess I just want to make damn sure I have everything required since I'm packing everything I have into a dodge neon and driving down to louisiana spending my last few hundred dollars on gas to hopefully get a job that may be non existant.
when you graduate, bring all your certs to hire on. you'll get in with that when companies start hiring again. most big companies will re-cert you with everything from school in their name plus more stuff.
used to be called "college of oceaneering". lots of divers went there. good place.
At first it was called Childers Diving Corporation then it was Commercial Dive Center it has been sold re sold and massaged into what it is today.
Aren't you boys in the gom still required to have helecopter rescue and opito survival?
all we're required to have is helicopter crash/survival course
thanks Toby, working int'l need huet and opito either northern or tropical.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service