I have been working in the Middle East and Asia for the last few years as a project manager and sat superintendent. I like working in these areas and well take on any project thrown my way. I broke out as a bell diver in GOM in 1974. I have been kicking around the industry every since and am still having fun at it. I am alwasy looking for new and interesting things to do. I try to live and persue the four basic truths in life.
Faster horses
Older Whisky
younger women
More Money

Views: 2187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, where are the diving jobs out there? sent my cv to just about every company in those areas that i can find
CV,S and all certs in a readable format.. Doc**entation is a must. Sat jobs are what you want, Surface dive jobs they just use third world divers that cost less. Most jobs are IMCA but not all require IMCA divers. All companies fallow IMCA guide lines, Although I did one end of the year that was NORSOK regs because it was for StatoilHydro even though the job was in Iran..
Hey Roger, Im in same boat as Marc...sent loads of c.v's out to the point its getting on my nerve's, as all i get back is "put you on are database". Im an Air Diver have the H.S.E. part 1, also have the offshore survival combined. Do you know any companies that are taking on? I noticed you say they take on third world divers....that makes me feel sick. Spend alot of money getting in to this business just to be knocked back.
Hey Dan.
I well be in Mumbai in a few days, I well put together a hit list of what is required on the doc**ent side.
It is not easy believe me filling slots on some of these projects. I well keep you posted on any up-dates ect.
Keep on fighting
Hi Roger

I am a IMCA Certified Air Diver and DMT.
Also looking into working were I can find good work.
Have been Working in Kazakhstan and Nigeria.

If you have any contact details yet for air divers I would appreciated it.
Hi Roger
Iam a air diver with cswip 3,1 dmt offshoresurvival. Iam in Yemen working but need something after this work.
Regards Lennie
Yes sir I have questions. With an American ADC card am I able to work there? How much does it pay for a diver likje me with ten years exp? If nothing else what is the best way to crossover to IMCA or HSE so Im able to dive oversees without having to go to school again? Thanks in advance
Lennie. I well let you know what I find in my new Posistion in Mumbai. I well send you my new office e-mail when I get it. then we can go from there. At the present I am a bit in the dark on what I can offer

Lennie Nordin said:
Hi Roger
Iam a air diver with cswip 3,1 dmt offshoresurvival. Iam in Yemen working but need something after this work.
Regards Lennie
Tim the best recourse I see at the present for USA divers is to get certified in Canada. It is reconized by IMCA. If you want the Web Sight go to the DIT sight and find it there. I am traveling today but well be in the Mumbai office on the 16th

Timothy Farmer said:
Yes sir I have questions. With an American ADC card am I able to work there? How much does it pay for a diver likje me with ten years exp? If nothing else what is the best way to crossover to IMCA or HSE so Im able to dive oversees without having to go to school again? Thanks in advance
Hi Roger,

Still trying to get into the market there but it's a b****. Work in the GOM is slow. Any advise you may send my way would be a help. Take Care, Ron Tivey
Ron,
I have been talking with Dan at C-Diver and a few others. Iam working on putting together a hit list of what is needed for crossover.
Roger
hi roger, is there any work going out there for air divers? im from the UK and looking to get offshore asap. if there is any advice you can pass on that would be great. thanks. Phill Capstick.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service