I think we all need to pull together and help Toby find some reasons to be happy again. I believe a good way is to say something positive about ol' Tobe. I'll start;

Toby, what I like about you most is .... is how you're always so up beat and willing to accept people different than you and embrace their differences to further enrich your own life.

Next...

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG Thats my family motto! LOL
Sarah, thats just plain -not fair****
All in ones point of view... fair in my book! LOL
I have MUCH better pics than that.... ;)
This is grade A detective work FLYNN! You should seriously consider doing some PI service when the diving is slow. Wait a minute, thats not me! You really had me fooled there for a second FLYNN. :)
Dave your one hell of a fast learner!!! You'll be fine :)
Dave, you're only seeing the abridged lite version of a galley sparring session-wait till you're on board. As long as you remember this is the fun side. When the bell rings it's-- 'hand get on it'-- professionalism, mean what you do and do what you mean. Make me want you as my tender/standby diver, not the next candidate to 'get sent to the house'. Being deck dirt isn't alot of fun at times, but it's not forever and quite frankly it's one of the best ways to learn if you're open to it.. good luck-
Ahhh Mr. Flynn, or in all deference----the esteemed Capt. S. Flynn P.eng, Offshore Specialties Consultant,(X-US Navy), Raconteur, Noted Lecturer ( a bit pithy at times), Master Diver, entrepreneur -- You are indubitabley concise and correct as always. Have a Cool Yule & a Frantic First, LMAO!!
REALLY? I know Im not the only one curious on this answer!
Don't let this forum or post let you down dude... The people with the biggest mouth on this forum, calling everyone names and full of wise ass one-liners are probably the most silent on deck.
Dave you catch-on real fast and will be a welcomed addition. Too bad Ethan does not catch-on or have your savy. After all the posting he has made one might think that he would catch-on but no! on and on he goes. In any work place their is an established order and rhythm that goes on before you and many others have ever arrived in the diving world and believe me you and all new guys are being watched as to how you fit into it. Dave you will be alright. Start in at the bottom with a willing attitude,zip the lip and work hard and go along with the program. Are you listening Ethan ? All the rest will come in good time. We are actually trying to mold you guys into shape as to whats needed on the job your trying to learn.
Oh Im listening alright. I just wonder if you can read. As I said before Im actually working...making some money...even getting some simple dives. And so far in my experience none of the divers have the "my s*** dont stink" attitude some of you guys have here. Pretty much get along with everyone I work with. Dont hang out with all of them on my own time but in the work place get along great. The guys who seem to usually have that chip on their shoulder are the LT's and thats not too often usually when they're just hung over and cranky- or when the Sup is riding their ass. So, Ace, Im listening but taking with a grain of salt because Im placing the real world experience ahead of your obi wan wisdom here online.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service