I think we all need to pull together and help Toby find some reasons to be happy again. I believe a good way is to say something positive about ol' Tobe. I'll start;

Toby, what I like about you most is .... is how you're always so up beat and willing to accept people different than you and embrace their differences to further enrich your own life.

Next...

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FLYNN, just know Im laughing my ass off at you right now. And for all your rantings... doesnt change that Im stilllllll workin. But not for the company you named. Sorry to burst yet another bubble. Maybe it was that other guy whos pic you posted you were thinking of again?
Its not fear. Its common sense, besides, annymosity is the fun part; after all I could be anyone- really just a poser, a bored serial killer buying time, or maybe Im a second account of one of the people you like most on this board just looking to rile you up for laughs. :)

But most likely I am what I say; an FNG who's gotten a pretty good break so far in this biz and I just like to come here and post. It didnt get nasty until you, ace, flynn, and the rest of your boy band decided to try and count coupe on me. But I enjoy all the attention. Makes my day. :)
Ethan is fiction, he is not really a player just some bored geek who is trying to sound like he is working and has gone to school and is out in the field and out of the country yea ha ha. We may have started at night but not last night. Take a second look guys and think about it. Ethan is not real. All of Ethans diving has been here on cdiver . Nice try but we are on to you. Real new guys dont act sound or common like you this phony, we are being duped by this poser. Now go the heck away and talk with your own pay grade.
LOL you guys crack me up. I'll buy you both a few rounds one day after some new guy has made a good impression on you and that new guy happens to be Ethan. :) Im no poser, Im really a tender who's working and even had the privilege of making a few dives. I dont care if you believe it or not. But like the movie says, "some things are true weather you believe them or not."
Anyway, for now, I'll be content watching you two log on just to see what Ethan has said and try to stomp him out so that you can feel good about yourself and think you've done a mighty deed.
Safe diving both of you.
NO ETHAN! THAT'S A BAD ETHAN!!! Find a new whipping boy, you've worn this one out and it's old to everyone...
Snow any day now but I will have to take a second look as it is that time of the year. What I can tell you is that the water is warm to the touch so thats a good start. They have been calling for 30 to 50' waves over on the North Shore of Oahu but its still mild here. So if you really get bored come on over to see the former HT1 and we will take my boat out and do some hookah diving in clear warm water. Sorry didn't mean to rub noses in it but I guess thats why I moved on a island in a lower latitude like the most Southern State of the US so that is as Southern as you can get of the US ya'all. I can still rember how cold it can get in New Iberia,Franklin and Whiskey bay in the winter doing those shallow jobs. This time last year I was freezing my ace off in the Gulf of Mexico on a Lift barge-but the money was good. Well now I think we are all in the same boat so to speak hun guys?
I dont believe I ever "bashed" any women. I remember making fun of some "he man woman haters" but Im pretty sure I never bashed women. Could any of the females vouche for me on this one?
give up kid. you're a worthless warm body.
I can vouch that Flynn is not gay. There are 3 female coyotes that hang out in the back 40 who are looking kindof preggers and I think they are gonna be on Maury Povich show. Who da babydaddy? They want a DNA sample Flynn.
Now I feel used...bet he said he loved them too huh?!? LOL What am I gonna tell my husband Flynn LMFAO
Ah s*** FLYNN there were 2 Ethans at one point... this is some poor kid who had the same name! I remember Ethan(Dexter pic) being all happy he got to message a fellow Ethan(guy in pic).
Wow I wrote one gay ass comment above!!!! LOL

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service