After reading Bill's post and the past words of a few other wise old goats I got to thinking. And what I though and decided is that I will show respect to the like of Bill and others by refraining from partaking in anymore public banter with others. from here on out my replies and posts will stay on topic. If anyone would like to continue the written p*****g contest please feel free to PM me or leave me a comment. I'll be more than happy to play. But, for the integrity of the board I will no longer play on the main field. I also noticed that a lot of FLYNN's posts were removed that held personal contempt for me. I dont know if he did this himself or if they were deleted by other means but there have not been any new ones so I will follow his lead and keep the posts clear of childishness.

Respectfully
Ethan

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was only speaking of a few choice individuals Mr. Gardner. I did not lump everyone who has earned their feathers into one pile. The good guys vastly out number the sour apples here. :)
You got a problem son, and it starts with you.
You know Ethan I was going to keep my mouth shut but you realy make it hard not to are you just that big of an Idiot??? the best thing your daddy could have done in life was to pull out of your mother and shoot his load on the floor. Oh sorry I forgot its not nice to make fun of retarded people get a f***ing life moron!
What a self adsorbed a h*** you need you we dont. Go post with your piers God your obnoxious.
I stand with my peers, ethan. We have a commonality of core values, share the loss of many among us....there but for the grace of -etc., nod to each other when we speak of hard earned and won experience sometimes at great personal expence, we are not in each others pockets, we are too fiercely independant, and know each other in background not to belabour the things we are likely to disagree on and unite in this brotherhood that only mileage will admit membership to. It has been evident to me from the the first time I came to this site that 99% of the membership has a max. depth of 165 fsw +/- and Flynn was giving a newbie a reality check, that the few members that stick it out could profit from a little experience talking to them from time time. The history alone related by Ace, Doc, and others when seperated friom the rest will make a fine book. I know no sour apples here-this is what you get when you try to trivialize and trifle with men who can think on their feet, who have to make often life and death decisions at the snap of a finger, they don't have time to antagonize for fun, we percieve anything detrimental its dealt with immediately and honestly and move on, if it keeps sticking its head up with pot shots=same treatment every time. We don't do things that don't make sense or we die. Alot of 'civilians' do things that don't make sense and don't die most of the time....ignorance is bliss-divers can't be ignorant. Ad hominim attack defeats what this forum can represent. Purse fights or information? Go to offshore diver to watch the flailing.
"Watch the bull" how appropriate! LMFAO-poor bull! Thanks Dale, kind of puts things in perspective. I hope I have the opportunity to participate in an event like that. Believe it or not I'd have a ton of questions about everybodies travel/experience, etc. I hope to encourage Doc, Ace, Fred et al. to spill the beans here on the forum too. I've never lived a day without learning something ( I occassionally regret it, but only occassionally) and diving still intrigues me, even though I'm out of the mainstream now. Thanks Dale
Go back to your school and ask for a refund you really dont have the aptitude to fit in. Think about becoming a paralegal they will appreciate smart guys like you.
I wonder how so many experienced veteran divers keep getting provoked by someone so much younger and less experienced. If you find Ethan so annoying and mouthy and most of all unable to learn the fact that he has to shut up and keep his ears opened, why don't you simply just ignore him?
Thanks for your encouragement guys.
Yea u rite!
Alright you old F*ckers, ready for round 2? HAHAHAHA jk jk How has everyone been? :)
Just fine with out you junior why dont you come back in maybe 5 years or so when you have grown up then you can let us know who you really are instead of some cyber phony.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service