We have the following equipment for sale.

1) Compressor. Gas driven, 2 stage. It displaces 23 cfm and has 17.5 cfm of usable air. It has a new 9 hp Honda motor. It has a 9 gallon receiver/ surge tank. Up to date air quality certificate (AQT). The compressor weighs 300 lbs. and is very portable.

2) Volume tank and filter pack. The tank is 17 gallons and has all the proper fittings and valves. The filter pack is 2 stage with stainless bowls and is in an aluminum frame.

3) 2 - single diver radios with 12 volt rechargeable batteries.

4) 125' - umbilical. The umbilical is 6 part with main air, comm, pneumo, lifeline, light and hot water.

Would like to sell as a package for $2,500, but may part out some of the gear. The equipment is located in New England (USA). 

If you are interested, pictures can be e-mailed.

Thank you. 

Views: 521

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike

I  am interested in your volume tank and filters.   I am interested in the volume tank and filters.  How much for that.  I tried to send you a personal msg but it said I need to friend request you first.  I am interested and live local,  but I am new to site and don't really know how to reach you.    Thanks Mike

I'm interested in the umbilical, what are you asking for that?

Mark, $300 for the umbilical.

Ed,

Can you please send some pics of the umbilical and fittings.  What condition is it in?  Where are you located and could you ship to Houston?

Mark,

Can you provide an e-mail address. I will take pictures and get them to you tomorrow. Yes I can ship to Houston, but the cost would be added to the price of the umbilical.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed,

mark5scuba@gmail.com

Regards,

Mark

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service