Hi guys i went out on a job site and was just chilling around with some older divers who have been in the business for decades.....and man those guys got some stories that makes me ponder..... why do they still do it?........So i want to know what stories do u guys have to share??

Views: 597

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now Flynn my boy talk like that will bring the Black & Tans knocking on your door.
He can be a likeable and funny guy so not sure why the crude stuff and personal attack. While comedy isn't always pretty but that stuff in my opinion is usually best left offshore don't ya think ?
Heck my nerves are already shot from PTSD. If I didnt have good friends who would from time to time take some of their time to help guide me I would have gone strait to hell long ago.
Only good friends want to see a guy suceed and will take their time to help guide them in a right direction. Thats what friends and real men do for each other-the rest will let a guy go strait to hell.
Your a lucky man you also have some good friends that want to see you suceed rather than go down some less sucessful roads.
Not a Dad just a friend who wants to see good things happen for you. So pal get buisy so you can come do some diving out here in the Islands with me. Damn it Jim-were Divers not drivers.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service