Basic Requirment for working in the Middle East, from Roger Palmer

REQUIED DOCS FOR INDIAN DIVERS:-

IF HE IS SAT DIVERS/AIR DIVER THEN WE REQUIED:-

1) SAFETY CERTIFICATE:

· FIRE FIGHTING

· HUET (Helicopter Under Water Escape Training & Air craft)

· SEA SURVIVAL

· FIR AID

· PERSONAL SAFETY & SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITES

2) DIVING MEDICAL

3) PASSPORT COPY (Front & back page of pass port)

4) CDC

5) PCC (Police clearance)

6) ONGC Application

7) Other certificate also

8) 4 COLOR PHOTO

9) Contract agreement

IF NOT AN INDIAN DIVER:-

2) SAFETY CERTIFICATE

· FIRE FIGHTING

· HUET (Helicopter Under Water Escape Training & Air craft)

· SEA SURVIVAL

· FIR AID

· PERSONAL SAFETY & SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITES

· DIVING MEDICAL

· PASSPORT COPY

· CDC

· MOHA Application

· ONGC Application

· Other certificate also

· 4 COLOR PHOTO

· Contract agreement

Views: 462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

id love to be a part of that team, my email is ianredcap@fsmail.net ive sent a few of my details if you require more i can email the rest of my details to you
Attachments:
Hello Roger

Are contracts usally issued after the MOHA has cleared ?
MOHA is applied for before contract. It takes 30 to 40 days to get one once th paper work in put in. Once you are approved then the company would submit the doc**entso the MOHA cert,
Thanks for the Info.

Reason I asked is because I am suppose to go on a sat for Global and have been waiting 7 weeks for the paperwork to clear .Additionally no talk of contract .
Ian,dont mean to sound like a d***head or anything but putting your CV e.t.c on the site ,any site is probably not a good idea dude,think about it. A trusting scouser,nice one.
What the score if a person already HAS an Indian Multiple Entry Business Visa? Would he still need a sponsor letter from the company or would he be able to just go and meet your agent at the airport?
Having a Multiple entry visa helps . However the company still has to a apply for a MOHA and an ONGC safety card . It usually take 4-7 weeks to get .
Thanks for the info. I got the visa at the request from a dive coy, only to be told after I'd got it that they didn't want me! Strange. The thlot plickens.
Here's the MOHA I had to fill in. More to follow!
Attachments:
Here's the Visa. From the date you may be able to guess which coy it was that f***ed me around(or was it someone on the vessel?). lol.
Attachments:
And this lot(see attachment) repaid me inside two months, unlike the un-named coy, who took approx two months to pay my expenses.
Having said that, there must've been a lot of us that were owed money(and time, but I won't go into that).
To be honest, I was told by the nice lady in the office that it was up to the Superintendent onboard which people were on the crewchange. After several 'phone calls to some buddies of mine(yes, I do have some), it became clear why there were quite a few of us, 'cos aforementioned Superintendent is a disagreeable Muthaf***a that no-one really ever wants to work with twice!
This also begs the question, (now hands up which you agree with),A. Do you think coy's or people in a position to hire/fire engage people's services based on personal likes/dislikes,
OR, B. Hire people based on experience levels and tickets held in accordance with Client oil coy's requirements?
After several years in this industry I'm still trying to figure that one out. There COULD be a C. to the above question, do coy's operate lists of "preferred" contractors and if you're not one of those does it mean you're "non-preferred"? Would this in effect mean that SOME coy's operate what in effect are personnel blacklists, and are not blacklists in most countries illegal under employment law?
Wonder if Client coy's even care as long as there's enough carca**** on the job, plus a couple spare in case some of them get broken? Mmmm?
Any takers?
Bugger, I must've forgot the sage advice of me Sea Daddy, " Keep yer eyes 'n yer ears open, boy, 'n yer gob shut"! Maybe I'd get offered the chance to fill my passport with yet more unused full-page visas.
Attachments:
WOW that sound's familiar . I see that this is for the same field that I was to work in and it also took 2 months to get my expenses paid . Strangely enough I was considered core crew and was with them for 2 years solid but apparently with the new management all bet are off .

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service