My Adc card from dive school expired and I'm looking into inland work, will this pose a huge problem for me? Should I pay for it out of pocket or is it not that big of a deal?

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ADCI memeber companies require you to have the ADCI card to go to work.
Pay for it out of pocket?? oh my god do you mean I have to spend my own money to be able to go to work.
Call your mom Im sure she will let you back on the tit till your ready to man up.
Most inland companies do not belong to the ADC, and those that do usually don't follow the Consensus Standards. I wouldn't worry about it, if the company that wants to hire you is saying you need to have it, then get one. You will probably need a TWIC, that is more important.


NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service