TRYIN TO FIND WORK IN LOUISIANA. EVERYBODY TELLS ME "NOT HIRING FOR ANOTHER MONTH" WHAT GIVES!?! i NEED WORK! HALF OF THE COMPANIES WON'T EVEN PUT ANY BODY ON THE PHONE. I SUBMIT MY RESUME, AND ALL I GET IS FLACK. DO I NEED TO JUST WALK INTO THEIR OFFICES AND JUST SIT AND STARE AT THEM UNTILL THEY HIRE ME, OR CALL THE COPS?

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paul, Unforchantly you just picked a bad time to go to school. its been a very lean winter for everyone Most your companies are going to feed the faithfull first then when things start to pick up they be hiring agian dont give up things will come around soon we all hope

Chuck
Paul better get use to it this has been going on for years, now is a great time to learn another trade your going to need it in this line of work.Sorry Paul we have run out of sugar coating. Keep the faith pal.
hey mike...this is the response i got from subservpro:

Hi Toby,

Thanks for the mail, I don't have anything at the moment for divers but if anything comes up then I will let you know.

Thanks
Rob

Regards

Rob Pattenden MIRP DipRP
Recruitment Consultant
Its not the greatest lead but Tex-dive is hiring, they keep sending me invites...Give em a hollar
Texdive!? do you hate this guy!? a word of warning to anyone who is pondering texdive...get it in writing and get your money up front.
Yes we hate them!! My husband has NOT been paid in over a month now!  Don't know what else we can do.  They own his for a job he did late March and still no a penny from these SOBs!! HOW do these folks sleep at night knowing there are families that have to go with out because they dont pay their employees!
Pete is living in his RV in Kema Tx.!!As of two weeks ago
Thanx, Flynn. I'll Definately do that. Checked once before, but I'm just gonna go up there and"sit In". I've never found a job online before. I'm kinda old school, beat the pavement kinda guy.
hey flynn
just wanted your input on resolve,sent them my stuff to somebody called S.PAGE,
i recalled earlier on somewhere that u got a e-mail adress to somebody in charge of hiring
brgds
tony
ok take your time with them biceps!
-send me your resume, I'll offer some advice-bill 22:30
Hey Muggins-how you is?

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service