What am I doing wrong? I'm trying to register on the new jobseeker page and nothing is happening. It just says 'Jobseeker Registration' in orange and that's it. It's still not up yet or am I just having problems with my internet browser?

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same with me.
it has been like that from the begining mate,.....I guess the cDiver staff are not doing anything to fix it!
It looks like they have given up on this site or something.......I know they will read this and hope they are trying to make it work.....it's not like there is something to post there!
We apologize for the inconvenience we are working through some problems. Please send us a detailed description of what problems you are having. There is an issue with Internet Explore try using a different browser.
I sent Adam an email. When I click on new register, completely kicks me out, offline and all. Only way I could access my s*** was to click on the page bars, shops, etc..are, then hit jobs and scroll to old system. Tried many times, just kicked my right offline.
Hey guys,
This is a bug with Internet Explorer and I've already spent a ton of hours trying to figure it out. We're continuing to work through it, but in many years of working with web-based products I've never seen an issue this weird or difficult to figure out.

If you're on a Mac, use Safari.

If you're on a PC, use Firefox. www.mozilla.org (it's free)

If neither of those is an option for you, email us (jobs at cdiver dot net) and we'll do our best to get your info uploaded into the system in a short period of time.

Bear with us while we get this worked out guys.
I know Adam - the site admin - is working with the engineers to get it fixed. Hang tight, guys. Adam'll get this going again soon.
OK, I think it's temporarily fixed.

I had to kill a lot of our branding/formatting so it isn't the prettiest, but go upload your resume and let me know if you have any issues.

I'll work on slowly bringing the branding back in once I know it's working for you guys.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service