Shannon Gould's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"  Are there any other cheaper schools out there that have housing that’s a big deal…"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 13, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"cool! thanks for the info! so all-in-all was it worth it did you learn alot that is…"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 12, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"what do you mean mu master diver?"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 12, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"  Why didn't they make it? Is it because it’s just too hard or is it that it just do…"

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"Out of your class of 28 how many whent to work right after school? Dose Dusty really…"

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"did u go through their EMT and DMT course?"

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"Believe me I respect the experience, so are there any suggestions to any schools tha…"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 11, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"  That includes all my commercial gear and all my scuba gear dorm and food and books…"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 10, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service