Michael Prater's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate the info, I was expecting to need around $30,000 (the extra as living e…"

Michael Prater replied Mar 29, 2010 to Anyone Considering going to a "Dive School" should Read the following.....

47 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Well, I emailled the school only to have my email sent back saying that the address…"

Michael Prater replied Mar 29, 2010 to Anyone Considering going to a "Dive School" should Read the following.....

47 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"I agree that you can't learn everything that you need in 3-4 months, but you can lea…"

Michael Prater replied Mar 28, 2010 to Anyone Considering going to a "Dive School" should Read the following.....

47 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Have you attended NYD? Like I said, I'm looking for advice and don't mind going off…"

Michael Prater replied Mar 28, 2010 to Anyone Considering going to a "Dive School" should Read the following.....

47 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"I'll check it out, thanks for the tip. Going overseas brings it's own problems thoug…"

47 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"I understand what your saying, but like I said, I want to try to break into the indu…"

Michael Prater replied Mar 27, 2010 to Anyone Considering going to a "Dive School" should Read the following.....

47 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Well, that's the wh*** point of the article isn't it. I understand what your saying…"

Michael Prater replied Mar 27, 2010 to Anyone Considering going to a "Dive School" should Read the following.....

47 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"And then with Divers Academy International you get these certs Commercial Diving Pro…"

47 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Well, like I said, I am a merchant marine which is a pretty flexible job. I am mainl…"

47 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"I totally agree with everything that you've said. The problem is for an outsider loo…"

47 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service