Blaine Celestaine's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Will & Bishop answered best about getting GOM work. But let me say this…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Nov 12, 2010 to 2 Years or more experience….. But I’m a Rookie Diver!!!!

47 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Don Seawell

"done"

Blaine Celestaine replied Nov 9, 2010 to National Association of Working Divers (NAWD) Join us its free.

35 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Jerry Babin

"300ft+ for 132.00 usd .jump in a time machine go back to '88 as a day rate plus depth"

Blaine Celestaine replied Nov 9, 2010 to GOT A ONE YEAR CONTRACT NOT SIGNED YET............HAVE A LOOK

17 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Blaine Celestaine

"I think the first part was TT money then he coverted to usd I think"

Blaine Celestaine replied Nov 9, 2010 to GOT A ONE YEAR CONTRACT NOT SIGNED YET............HAVE A LOOK

17 Nov 9, 2010

"for the record I think the yearly insp. is bogus. In principle the diving contractor…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Nov 9, 2010 to Dive Hat Annual Required Safety Inspections/Certifications Should Dive Companys be required to Pay for their required inspections ????

12 Nov 9, 2010

"@ Ace i need coms right now .what mic & speakers are you using or recommend.Wher…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Nov 9, 2010 to Dive Hat Annual Required Safety Inspections/Certifications Should Dive Companys be required to Pay for their required inspections ????

12 Nov 9, 2010

"It hurts me to say this but stay where you are. You have a good job it looks like yo…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Jun 29, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"I think I'd start with a dive physical .Not the one for the school but the one you g…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Jun 29, 2010 to ARMY VET NEEDS SOME HELP

19 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"thats a great tip . I never had a problem jetting either ."

Blaine Celestaine replied Jun 21, 2010 to Bandmask

33 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by cody mattiello

"i like the aquadyne better than the superlite. I'm concerned that if i use my superf…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Jun 18, 2010 to Proposition: Homeade hat contest.

71 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Richard jaruzel

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service