Nate Melnik's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"what the hell is your problem! everyone has to start out somewhere. just because you…"

Nate Melnik replied Dec 14, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"lol  "

Nate Melnik replied Dec 14, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"thats some good advice! i like your style Fred!@"

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"for sure man! you too!"

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"thanks for sheding some light on this situation. im going to CDA in jan, have a vali…"

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"yes. ive talked to every dive school in the US. seattle was the only one i didnt tal…"

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"when are u headed there? im going there in january..."

Nate Melnik replied Dec 13, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"Im attnding CDA in january...how was it?... they really like to brag about people th…"

Nate Melnik replied Nov 19, 2010 to Too many think they are going to become a diver by going to school only to end up 2 years later still owing big money for schooling and then decide to change jobs???

15 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Jerry Babin

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service