steven wheeler's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"wow nice replys ...im going to talk to a school tues and hit them up with every thin…"

steven wheeler replied Mar 15, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"i see."

steven wheeler replied Mar 14, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"ty nate that helped alot.i called 2 of the inland companies around charleston they s…"

steven wheeler replied Mar 14, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"Well bill,i going to tell you .Im divorced so i get her as much as possidle.i look b…"

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"i always wanted to dive and try welding under water..but i never had the money.but w…"

steven wheeler replied Mar 13, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"OMG come on some one tell me good things about diving.................i mean if i st…"

steven wheeler replied Mar 13, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"..."28k and 20 weeks of school"... You will be WASTING Your Money. Look around the…"

steven wheeler replied Mar 12, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"ok ok got it i will start at the bottom just like my oper. job.I started working the…"

steven wheeler replied Mar 12, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"yea i have to save some money 1st so i think i would be going to school in july"

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"ooooo heres the school im thinking of going to and they give alot of certs....well t…"

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service