John Carl Roat's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"The Current CFR's that are never enforced (that means no inspection of your dive sta…"

John Carl Roat replied Apr 14, 2010 to Info on Recommendations for New Coast Guard Diving CFR's

54 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Dale the owners of this site are doing things. Since I came in the business it hasd…"

John Carl Roat replied Apr 10, 2010 to Info on Recommendations for New Coast Guard Diving CFR's

54 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Well the way I see it is we should all review what the ADCI puts out and make our su…"

John Carl Roat replied Apr 7, 2010 to Info on Recommendations for New Coast Guard Diving CFR's

54 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"All the old Comments have been cleared from the web sight. There are no recommendati…"

John Carl Roat replied Apr 7, 2010 to Info on Recommendations for New Coast Guard Diving CFR's

54 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"One PDF is the rules for submitting Comment to the CFR Committee. The other is IMCA…"

John Carl Roat replied Mar 25, 2010 to Info on Recommendations for New Coast Guard Diving CFR's

54 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Dale; I am part of a group that was put together, all people currently working offs…"

John Carl Roat replied Mar 23, 2010 to Info on Recommendations for New Coast Guard Diving CFR's

54 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Dale; I have been here through 5 Revisoions of the ADC this one will not be useless…"

John Carl Roat replied Mar 22, 2010 to Info on Recommendations for New Coast Guard Diving CFR's

54 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Liz; That page will let you post your comments and send you an update when anyone p…"

John Carl Roat replied Mar 21, 2010 to Info on Recommendations for New Coast Guard Diving CFR's

54 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Guys go to the bottom of the page. You will note there 12 pages there. Go to page #1…"

John Carl Roat replied Mar 21, 2010 to Info on Recommendations for New Coast Guard Diving CFR's

54 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Thiis PDF was from a working Diver/Supervisior"

John Carl Roat replied Mar 20, 2010 to Info on Recommendations for New Coast Guard Diving CFR's

54 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service