everett anderson's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"ok...my be it is old info...but my guess is nobody went to the navy scedule and look…"

everett anderson replied Jul 9, 2010 to rev.6 US NAVY DIVE TABLES

8 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Dive Diva

"i know oxygen has been used,,,,,there are decompression tables for a swith from are…"

everett anderson replied Jul 8, 2010 to rev.6 US NAVY DIVE TABLES

8 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Dive Diva

"im not looking for a job in the GOM,,,"

everett anderson replied Jul 7, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"if your diving strickly for money....give up......diving is awsome no matter what yo…"

everett anderson replied Jun 29, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"one thing to consider is the schools death rate.....that school teaches bad habits a…"

everett anderson replied Jun 29, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"im in school right now at divers acadamy international in erial new jersey,,,,and i…"

everett anderson replied Jun 22, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"ps...how many cars are you planning on fixind underwater?.....provable none"

everett anderson replied Mar 2, 2010 to CDA time committment outside of school?

12 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Clint Siegert

"all i can say is the open water certs are gonna be useless...there is a dive master…"

12 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Clint Siegert

"if its like diver academy international..(im sure it is) you will need 100 persent o…"

12 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Clint Siegert

"well diver..i know someone with chrons,,it not very bad most of the time..but when t…"

everett anderson replied Feb 5, 2010 to Severe Diverticulitis.. can i dive again?

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by everett anderson

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service