User Discussions (1,491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bluestream Group Nl

Bluestream Group NL Whats happening out in India on the Tosia Paladin? There is news in the press in Holland about fininacial problems?…

Started by Deepseacon

3 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Scotty

Seamec Princess

Has anyone worked/dived on this vessel in the past year? Is anyone working on her at present? What is the Sat system like, what is the food…

Started by Big Dave

1 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Retch

Looking for work

Hello, I am currently attending the Divers Academy in NJ. I am set to graduate May 22 and would like to be working may 23. I have a 94 GPA…

Started by Clayton Holmes (Clay)

0 Mar 24, 2009

UK 'treasure' divers admit theft

From the Beeb http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/cornwall/7960410.stm UK 'treasure' divers admit theft Three British divers hav…

Started by Damion Nash

0 Mar 24, 2009

BOYES LAW IN RELATION TO SEX!

Bare with me here... Boyles law. The temperature of hell. The following is an actual question given on a Sat diving course. The answer b…

Started by Tony Groom

4 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Tony Groom

Where's the work?

I'm currently in school. Is there any way I can get started now in the industry?

Started by Tony Conrad

3 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Martin Morris

valve for twin 30's

where can i find a valve to make twin 30's in to a bailout. thank you DIVE SAFE Trevor Heintz

Started by trevor s heintz

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by steve henshaw

rusty pig

our pig on our lp compressor has no rust prevention on the inside and my sup is worried about future rust buildup giving us bad gas will no…

Started by George Patterson

3 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Martin Morris

www.oilcareer.com

Hi Have any of you paid to become a member of oilcareer.com??? You pay a monthly subscription and then they give you all the resources to f…

Started by Anton Borruso

2 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Adam Broetje

Take 3.1u now or wait

Alright guys I fly out April 6th to attend my air-diving course at PDC. I'm going to also take the DMT there. Now I have the money to fly t…

Started by JMayo

3 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Darren Ward

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service