User Discussions (1,492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2003 thunderbird for sale 4.6 V8 new rubber, convertable

call for details, gettin out of the dive buissness, everything is going. Russ 904-377-2531

Started by Russell W Smith

0 Jun 5, 2009

chopper for sale

2007 custom chopper, 6 speed, rev tech 100 engine, 280 rear wheel. Wont last long askin 15000. worth 30,000 contact Russ at 904-377-2531

Started by Russell W Smith

0 Jun 5, 2009

miller 400 for sale

miller 400, weightbelt, bailout w/ first stage: $4,000. ricardochamberlin@yahoo.com

Started by RICARDO CHAMBERLIN

0 Jun 2, 2009

company contacts lists?

Is it just me not looking in the right place or does cDiver.net not have a page with the links to all the diving companies worldwide with r…

Started by Matthew Craine

0 May 28, 2009

Recomended experiance level

To all you guys out there that have been in the game for a while how much civils diving experiance do you think its necesary to have before…

Started by George Patterson

4 May 27, 2009
Reply by igor

Computers in SAT

Hey Looking for a computer for sat . What are you guys using and what charging devices are you using . Cheers

Started by Scotty

3 May 26, 2009
Reply by James Bell

no diver is perfect

Sad to know that some divers are always pretending that they've got all the skills in diving. All i can say is no one is effecient in divin…

Started by Romualdo Diaz Ganancial Jr

2 May 24, 2009
Reply by Michael Kleinfelder

where can i found welding course in South africa

hey GUyS i am Aziz form Saudi Arabia i would ask you about commercial diving in South Africa? where can i found welding course in South a…

Started by Abdulaziz Omar Bawazeer

6 May 24, 2009
Reply by Abdulaziz Omar Bawazeer

LOOKING FOR NATE (NATEVIDAD) GALICIA III

hi, im a diver from houston and i lost contact with nate. I have a few of his belongings at home and im moving. if anybody knows how to con…

Started by sebastian guirin

0 May 19, 2009

dry suit

i am looking for the best dry suit on the market for technical diving, with dry gloves etc...any buddy knows any good companys that makes t…

Started by igor

0 May 13, 2009

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service