User Discussions (1,491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experience.... Advice needed!!

So if you don't have the 2-3 years diving experience one needs for the majority of the jobs out there, how on earth do you get your start??…

Started by Nathan Joseph

14 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Jason Lott

PLAN YOUR DIVE AND DIVE YOUR PLAN

nobody is safe when it comes in diving... safety first!!!

Started by Romualdo Diaz Ganancial Jr

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Jason Lott

New to the game, is there any inshore work in europe??

Hi all, Although i am a padi Divemaster and have near 4000 dives around the world i am trying for a career development loan to do the stand…

Started by Dylan Mathieson

0 Apr 9, 2009

Engineer Divers

I am a civil engineer (PE) currently between jobs and seriously considering getting my commercial dive license. I've heard conflicting stor…

Started by James Patton

3 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by James Patton

Anybody want to sell me there booked CSWIP 3.1U course?

I am desperately trying to get my CSWIP 3.1U certification done before July. There is no available spots for before then. Is there anybody…

Started by Sean O'Neill

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Sean O'Neill

New to this site

Hello all, I am new to this site and new to diving. I am still in school actually. Just posting this to say hi and start networking a bit.…

Started by Clayton Holmes (Clay)

0 Apr 5, 2009

Can not believe how quiet it is

Based in the U.K. and there has been nothing for quite a while. Had a few civils jobs, and trying to get offshore is hard. Can anyone tell…

Started by Dan Robinson

3 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by narinder

Dive logs

https://www.dive-logs.com/productdetail.jsp?ProductCategory=5&ProductID=64&CurrencyID=27 found this link this morning for dive log…

Started by Mr Papageorgio

3 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Skylar

commercial diving east canada ?

Hi everyone! I am french, so first of all, sorry for my little english...I am not a diver myself, my husband is. He's currently diving on o…

Started by narinder

3 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by narinder

One way to get your resume out there

http://www.damnineedajob.com/ You order the t-shirt and they put your resume on the back of it. Clever. Wish I thought of that.

Started by Doug Newts

0 Mar 29, 2009

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service